- Sunday | January 16, 2022
- 5:00 pm
You are invited to a special Tu BiShvat Seder, celebrating the New Year of the Trees and the renewal of nature, led by Rabbi Eli Freedman and Cantor Brad Hyman.
Just as at a Passover Seder, symbolic foods are eaten in a special order in celebration of the important role trees play in our lives. Have these items on hand to participate.
- Bottle of Red Grape Juice, bottle of White Grape Juice, empty glass to mix these together,
- Fruit with shells or peels (clementine, banana, kiwi, nuts)
- Fruit with pits (dates, olives, apricots, peaches, grapes)
- Fruit that is entirely edible (figs, raisins, apple, carob)