- Thursday | April 2, 2020
- 7:00 pm
The halt of our normal lives affects us emotionally and spiritually. Make a cup of tea and join with your RS community to hear (and share) the guidance of Jewish and mental health wisdom. In advance of our conversation, please consider the following questions: What are your greatest fears at the moment? What are you doing for yourself? How are you getting through each day? We look forward to hearing your answers to these questions and considering other questions you may have.
- Join Zoom Meeting (video): https://zoom.us/j/547686199
Meeting ID: 547 686 199
- Once the link is clicked, a pop up will appear entitled “Open URL: Zoom Launcher” which will read https://zoom.us wants to open this application.
- Click “Open URL Zoom Launcher”
- You will see a pop-up screen
- When the host appears on the screen, you are all set!
- If your computer is not working, you can also dial in by phone using these steps:
- +16465588656, MEETING ID (547 686 199) THEN POUND SIGN
- Dial 1 646 558 8656 by your location and enter Meeting ID
(547 686 199)