- Thursday | January 28, 2021
- 3:00 pm
You are invited to a special tasting Tu B’Shevat Seder, celebrating the New Year of the Trees and the renewal of nature, led by Rabbi Eli Freedman and Cantor Rita Glassman.
Just as at a Passover seder, symbolic foods are eaten in a special order in celebration of the important role trees play in our life. Be ready to participate by having these items on hand.
- Bottle of Red Grape Juice, Bottle of White Grape Juice, Empty glass to mix these together, or Pink Lemonade
- Fruit with one large inedible pit or seed (peach, date, avocado)
- Fruit with no shell and many small seeds (carobs, figs, grapes, strawberries, apples)
- Fruit with a tough outer shell (pomegranate, coconut, avocado)
- Small dish of raisins, almonds, nuts