We continue to act according to our Rodeph Shalom Reopening Values & Plan Guidelines adopted in May 2020. The foundation of this approach is to:
• Follow the science
• Follow government regulations even when there are exemptions available for houses of worship.
- Masks are required at services and events (except when eating).
- For all who are on-site during hours of operation of the Buerger Early Learning Center or Berkman Mercaz Limud, masks continue to be required in our hallways.
- Vaccination is expected, but proof will not be checked. We expect all who are eligible to be vaccinated.
- Clergy is testing regularly.
- Within and beyond RS, there are cases of COVID, and with in-person experiences increasing, our exposure does as well. If you test positive, please let those with whom you were in direct contact know. Click here for more information.
- If you are experiencing symptoms. please participate via livestream.
- At this time, Berkman Mercaz Limud will continue its mask requirement.
- Buerger ELC encourages masks for children ages 2 and up and requires masks for all adults while indoors.
For more information, please refer to this article by Chip Ellis, Chair of the How We Gather Task Force.