High Holy Days Services Guest Passes
High Holy Day Services at Rodeph Shalom are an uplifting experience of community, prayer, and music. The congregation offers membership (including tickets to High Holy Day services) to those who would like to participate in Jewish life at Rodeph Shalom. In our tradition dating back to biblical times, we also welcome guests. Please review the policy below for obtaining guest passes.
For Guests Interested in Attending Virtually– From Home
• Guests may participate by registering at rodephshalom.org/hhd-registration. There is no cost and contributions help us to provide this option. Contributions can be made at rodephshalom.org/make-a-donation or by mail.
Procedures for RS Congregants to Obtain Guest Passes
• Requests for guest passes should be made using the form on page 4 of your High Holy Day Mailing or by clicking here.
• A contribution of $180 for each guest pass is required.
• For security reasons, guest passes will not be issued at the door and must be obtained prior to the service.
Guest Pass Reciprocity
Planning to attend services at an out-of-town Union for Reform Judaism (URJ) affiliated synagogue? Contact Stephanie Eisen at email@example.com.
Bringing guests to Rodeph Shalom for High Holy Day services who are members of another URJ synagogue? Please have them contact their home synagogue and request reciprocal seating at Rodeph Shalom.
For Out-of-Town Guests
Members may request guest passes for out-of-town guests. A contribution of $180 per guest pass for each out-of-town guest older than 26 is required.
For Local Residents
Local residents who are interested in attending services must contact Stephanie Eisen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full-time students with a valid student ID do not require guest passes.
- Dependent parents of a member who reside with the member may receive complimentary guest passes.
- Members of the military may be admitted without guest passes by presenting evidence of their status at the door. No contribution is requested.
- We invite prospective members to come as our guests for one High Holy Day season. Prospective members should contact Stephanie Eisen at email@example.com for information about our congregation.
Adult Children of Members in Good Standing
We welcome with open arms adult children of RS members and hope that they can join us for the High Holy Days. Below are guidelines.
- Adult children 26 years old and under do not require a High Holy Day pass and can join their family with a photo ID.
- Adult children 27 years old and up, living out-of-town who belong to a synagogue can receive passes through reciprocity. Contact Stephanie Eisen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Adult children 27 years old and up, living out-of-town and currently unaffiliated are asked to make a contribution of their choosing to RS. We are happy to work out the arrangements directly with your child. Contact Stephanie Eisen at email@example.com for more information.
- Adult children 27 years old and up living in the Philadelphia area are invited to consider joining RS as Young Friends.