Membership Name Badges & Guest Passes
High Holy Day Name Badges will be mailed to members in good standing (see below). Guest passes will also be mailed.
Members in Good Standing
Congregants in good standing are those who have paid at least half of their membership commitment by the High Holy Days or have a payment plan in place. Contact Steven Share at email@example.com with any membership-related questions.
Entry is only via the Green Street doors.
Bring your High Holy Day badges/tickets and a photo ID
If you do not have a High Holy Day badge/ticket and a photo ID, and if personnel do not recognize you as a congregant, you will be directed to a special desk for a new badge/ticket.
- Member and visitor screening (inspection of bags and backpacks) remains in effect; the use of hand-held metal detectors (wands) is a tool available to our security personnel
- Anticipate a queue at the Green Street door to allow for screening. Consider arriving 20 minutes early. The sanctuary doors are open in advance of services.
Overflow Parking Location
- Consider using Uber, Lyft, taxis, or SEPTA
- Use the Parkway Middle College school parking lot (enter at Brandywine or Green Streets)
- When the RS and the adjacent school lot reach capacity, use nearby commercial parking. The closest is the new Giant supermarket. Its entrance is on 15th Street between Green & Spring Garden Streets.
Our ongoing commitment to safety
The Philadelphia Police Department, along with additional security personnel, are on site during services.
The Levitt Gershman Lobby (adjacent to the Green Street doors) is the central gathering point for our community. Our greeters will welcome and assist you. If you have a question, ask our greeters, who are distinguished by a ribbon on their name badges.