We Invite You to Participate in Rodeph Shalom’s Visioning Initiative
The leadership of Rodeph Shalom, along with synagogue transformation expert Rabbi Lawrence Hoffman, has been engaged in conversations about what we envision for our congregation in the future. We would like for every RS individual or family to participate in some way in this initiative to ensure that our process is as inclusive as possible and reflects perspectives of our membership.
What is this Visioning Initiative?
- · The Visioning Initiative aims to determine who we are as a congregation and to connect us more deeply with one another. This work is especially important because of the growth RS has experienced in recent years.
- · Rabbi Larry Hoffman came and spoke to the Board of Trustees in September and he with the whole community on in March.
Why we need you.
- · We need every member’s voice so that our vision includes what is important to you.
How can you participate? There are two important ways:
- · Continue to engage in the visionary community conversation that Rabbi Larry Hoffman began. Comment on the blog and look for upcoming opportunities.
- · Participate in a Face-to-Face Conversation
What is a Face-to-Face Conversation?
- · A Face-to-Face Conversation is a one-on-one, face to face conversation between one RS member and another which focuses on what is meaningful and important in your life and how you connect to this community.
- · The goal of the Face-to-Face Conversation is to create a more connected community that understands what matters to its members and to create a mission that articulates our distinct vision of Rodeph Shalom for the future.
- · Our Face-to-Face Conversations have just begun! Some of you may have already had a conversation with someone on our Board about what matters to you. We would love to have you participate by either initiating a Face-to-Face Conversation with someone or to be called by a member for a Face-to-Face Conversation.
We invite you to participate!
- · Please contact Catherine Fischer, 215-627-6747 x46, email@example.com, and let her know how you would like to participate.
We hope that you will join us.